Here’s a simple recipe for fried black chickpeas:
- 1 cup of cooked black chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the cooked black chickpeas to the pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle the salt, cumin powder, and chili powder (if using) over the chickpeas.
- Continue to stir the chickpeas for about 5-7 minutes, until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the chickpeas from the pan with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the fried chickpeas as a snack or topping for salads or soups.
Note: You can also add other spices or seasonings to the chickpeas, such as garlic powder, paprika, or dried herbs, depending on your preferences.